NHA TRANG CITY TOUR HALF DAY
NHA TRANG SHORE EXCURSIONS
The itinerary for those who don’t have enough time to discover Nha Trang City Tour full day. Let us arrangement a half day city tour for you. Visit the most tourist attraction…
09:00am: Pick you up from hotel by our expert tour guide and private car – Nha Trang City Tour Half Day
- The Ponagar Cham Tower: Ponagar is a Cham temple tower founded sometime before 781 AD and located in the medieval principality of Kauthara. These towers were built the Cham civilization between the 7th and 12th century to honor Yang Ino Po Nagar
- The Chong Promontory: Consists of massive rocks lying on top of one another, located in the sand dunes, looks like the work of a giant, who carelessly put several massive rocks together. On one side of the rock, facing the sea, there is a deep hand-print with the five fingers close together
- The Long Son Pagoda: This pagoda was built to commemorate the monks and nuns who died while fighting. The pagoda, which was resident monks, was founded in the late 19th century and has been rebuilt several times over the years. At the top of the hill, behind the pagoda, is a huge white Buddha seated on a lotus blossom and visible from all over the city.
- Nha Trang Cathedral: With the gray rocks was stacked, adhesive cement to create your very own beauty to the church. Facing the courtyard, just a distant panoramic, panoramic view of the city, just enjoy the cool breeze blowing in from the sea that you will forget all the anxiety, the daily toil.
14:00pm: Return to hotel. End of Half Day Nha Trang City Tour
Price: Contact us
Included: Transport by car, local guide, mineral waters, entrance fees.
Excluded: Alcoholic drink, personal expenses
– Should the tour be cancelled within 24 hours prior to scheduled time, a 100% cancellation fee would have to be charged.
– For more information, please contact Vuongland Travel Office