HIGHLIGHTS NHA TRANG COUNTRYSIDE
The following is the schedule of a Nha Trang Countryside Tour organized by VuongLand Travel.
NHA TRANG COUNTRYSIDE POLICY
Costs include: Transport by car, local guide, mineral waters, entrance fees.
Costs not include: Alcoholic drink, personal expenses.
NHA TRANG COUNTRYSIDE TOUR ITINERARY
NHA TRANG COUNTRYSIDE TOUR – Nha Trang Daily Tours
09h00: Car & Guide pick guest up from hotel – Nha Trang Countryside Tour.
– Start a Nha Trang countryside trip to visit the first village is Char-coal Stove Making Village – where guest may learn how to make it as follow the artist. These villages was remain a long time til 3rd generation.
– After that guest will visit Vietnamese bread villages.
– Next is Weave Mat House: The village path leads us to the home of one family who weave mats from rushes which grow abundantly in the surrounding area. Two people working together will weave just four mats in a day, which will be taken to the local market and traded for food and other essentials.
– Continue a trip is the Ancient House – these are traditionally laid out in the same manner throughout the village. Ancestor worship is an important part of daily life in Vietnam and a large area of these small houses is usually reserved for the family altar. Next, pass through a fruit orchard boasting a plentiful supply of tropical fruits.
– Visit: Wooden Bridge, Local market.
13h00: Return to Hotel. End of one day Nha Trang Countryside Tour.